- 1 Bag of Paella Mix
- 1 pound of medium shrimps
- 1 pound of calamari rings
- 1 pound of fresh Mussels
- 1/4 cup of diced red bell peppers or
- 1/2 cup of green peas
- 2 1/2 cups seafood stock or water 3 tbs of extra virgin olive oil
Use a 12” skillet heated at medium temperature, add the olive oil. Add the shrimp and the calamari rings to the skillet and cook for 3 minutes or so, then add the Paella Mix and the stock or the water. Add the pimentos and the green beans and mix all the ingredients slowly, at the end arrange the mussels one by one. Cover the skillet and simmer at low temperature for 30 minutes. Turn off the heat and let stand covered for few a minutes.
This extraordinary recipe is for 5 people. You can always duplicate the recipe by adding another bag of Paella Mix and just double the rest of the ingredients in a larger skillet.
For memorable moments Paella Mix is always there, prepare it with different TAPAS and have a good Spanish Wine!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.