- 1 Bag of Paella Mix
- 1 pound of shrimp
- 1pound of clam meat
- 1 pound of clams with the shell
- 1/4 cup diced pimentos
- 1 cup green peas
- 1/4 cup diced red bell peppers or
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 2 1/2 cups clam stock
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
Add oil to the skillet, then add the Shrimp and sauté for few minutes at high heat. Then add the clams meat, move a little bit. Add the bag of Paella Mix, pimentos and green peas. Add the clam stock, stir it a little bit. Bring to a boil, cover, lower the heat and cook for 30 minutes.
For the clam stock bring 3 cups of water to boil. Then ad the clams with the shell, cover and cook for 10 minutes. Use the stock for your paella and when the paella is done put the clams on top of the dish and then serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.