- 1 Bag Paella mix
- 1 Turkey sausage cut it small pieces
- 1 Pork Chop cut in cubes
- 1 pound of fresh Mussels
- 1 cup of green beans cut it small
- ¼ cup of diced red peppers
- 2 ½ cups of chicken stock or water
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
Use a 12” skillet heated at medium temperature, add the olive oil, then add the pork and the sausage, cook it for about 2 minutes. Take the sausage out and cut it into pieces. Put the cut sausages back in the skillet. Add the green beans and the red peppers and cook it for 2 more minutes, then add the Paella Mix and the stock or the water. Mix all the ingredients slowly, at the end add the mussels. Cover the skillet and simmer at low temperature for 30 minutes.
This extraordinary recipe is for 5 people, you can always duplicate the recipe by adding another jar of Paella Mix and just double the rest of the ingredients in a larger skillet.
For memorable moments Paella Mix is always there, prepare it with different TAPAS.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.