Chicken & Chorizo Paella
1 Bag of Paella Mix
- 1 pound chicken, cut it pieces
- 1/2 cup Spanish Chorizo
- 1/4 cup diced pimentos
- 1 cup green peas
- 1/4 cup diced red bell peppers or
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 2 1/2 cups stock or water
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
Add oil to the skillet, then add the Spanish Chorizo and the chicken and sauté for few minutes at high heat. Then add the bag of Paella Mix, the pimentos and the green peas. Add the stock or water, stir it a little bit. Bring to a boil, cover, lower the heat and cook for 30 minutes. Serves. 5.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.