- 1 Bag of Paella Mix
- 1 cup of chicken, cut in cubes
- 1 cup of sausage
- 1 cup of pork cut in cubes
- 1 cup of mushrooms
- 1/4 cup diced pimentos
- 1 cup green peas
- 1/4 cup diced red bell peppers or
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 2 1/2 cups chicken stock or water 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
Add oil to the skillet, then add the chicken, pork, Sausage and sauté for few minutes at high heat and add the mushrooms, cook it for about 5 more minutes everything together. Then add the bag of Paella Mix, the pimentos and the green peas. Add the stock or the water, stir it a little bit. Bring to a boil, cover, lower the heat and cook for 30 minutes. Serves. 5.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.