- 2 bags of Paella Rice (Bomba house rice)
- 3 pounds of Squid cut in rings and the tentacles
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 onion shopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper shopped
- 1/4 cup red diced pimentos
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 2 lts. (2 Qtrs.) Ink stock
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Add oil to the skillet, then add the garlic, peppers & onion and sauté for few minutes at high heat. Then add the Squid and cook for 6 minutes. Add the Squid Ink stock and the rice, salt & pepper, the pimentos and the green peas, stir it a little bit. Bring to a boil, cover, lower the heat and cook for 30 minutes. Serves. 10.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.